The spread of coronavirus is still on and as of the time this article is published, there has not been any means through which coronavirus can be cured successfully. The worse part of this virus is that, it takes some days before someone notices that he or she has been infected. Meanwhile, it is very easy to contact. Therefore, if this is the case, you as an iPhones user needs to know Ways to Clean your iPhone to Kill the New Coronavirus.
However, early this morning, we made a post concerning the probability of iPhone 9 release date to be delayed because of this same coronavirus. The fact remains that the virus is still spreading on a daily basis and the numbers are increasing every, there is a probability that Apple may delay the release of iPhone 9 scheduled to be launch on March 31.
As Coronavirus keeps spreading everyday, the thought of cleaning your smartphone may not have occurred to you. The fact remains that it is important you clean your smartphone (iPhone) because it is something you hold in your hand on a daily basis. Apart from that, it is also a device you put up to your face.
Meanwhile, before coronavirus became the order of the day in the international community. Smartphone brands and companies urged their consumers to resist from the use of disinfecting wipes or sprays on their devices in order to avoid the damaging of the coating on their touchscreen displays. That is to say that if you have been cleaning your phones with disinfecting wipes or sprays, you have been harming your phone.
Apple specially told iPhone owners to clean their iPhones with a cloth dampened with water. Even the newly released iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max could be cleaned using a cloth and warm, soapy water as announced by the brand company.
Ways to Clean your iPhone to Kill the New Coronavirus
- However, with coronavirus becoming a worry to the whole world. Apple has changed its guidelines concerning how iPhone could be cleaned. This time, they maintained that one can now use a wipe with 70% Isopropyl alcohol or a Clorox wipe to clean your iPhones.
- To clean you iPhone, gently wipe your device. Don’t scrub so hard on your iPhone as if you are washing off grease from your cloth. Just do it gently and be romantic about it. (Funny). Reason why you have to be romantic is because your phone is your baby. So you have to handle with care.
- Do not, I repeat, on no account should you submerge your iPhone in any disinfecting cleaner.
- Do not use bleach as bleach can seriously damage your phone.
- While cleaning your iPhone, avoid getting disinfecting cleaners in your phones ports as doing this could cause additional damage to your iPhone.
Having explained Ways to Clean your iPhone to Kill the New Coronavirus, it is important you take it serious. Start today and save yourself from this virus. A word is enough for the wise. Don’t forget to share to your friends and family to save a life.