iPhone 12, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max Killer Features: Its another year for Apple and the making of iPhones. The iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max has just been released and Apple have began preparation for the making of its next flagship. Few days ago, there was a report that a new iPhone 9 which is also known as iPhone SE 2 will be launched on March 31. However, the release of iphone 9 may be delayed regarding the mass spread of coronavirus in various parts of the world.
Even as that, iPhone 12, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max is coming and the most interesting thing about it is that, it is coming with a killer features that will blow your mind. A feature that will make you want to abandon your old phone and buy the 12 series of iPhone.
iPhone 12 Killer Features
- iPhone 12 has been rumored to be coming with a time-of-flight (ToF) camera. This is very interesting and a killer feature as ToF camera cannot be found in iPhone 11 Pro.
- iPhone 12 may come with a ‘world-facing” 3D camera.
- The sensor coming with iPhone 12 may made up with laser and a sensor combined with some software which will make it possible for the phone to measure distance from itself to object from it or more accurately.
- Users will have adequate control over debt layers in editing mode which is the same thing offered by Samsung recent flagship devices.
- Since Apple is already developing an AR app for iOS 14 which will make it possible for users to point their iPhones at items in Apple Stores and Starbuck and see digital information display around the items on the phone screen, it is assumed that the new 12 series of iPhone may come with this feature.
These are the killer features of the 12 series of iPhone as at hand. Most of which were all rumors. As time goes on, more accurate information regarding the phone will be made known to the public.